Hike along the Hachinger Bach in Munich
Spring Hike - From Ostpark to Oberhaching
Here you find:
The hike - course along the Hachinger Bach | Start - Ostpark
Impressions of the tour
The route at a glance
Der Wander - Verlauf entlang des Hachinger Bachs | Start - Ostpark
- A very comfortable way
- One can very often walk directly along the Hachinger Bach
- Since we had the dog wagon for the senior with us, there were some places where we had to make a small detour, as the paths became too narrow for the two-axle vehicle.
- You can really see that you are leaving the city - it is getting more and more rural.
- You can also see that you get through the most different corners - Berg am Laim, Perlach, Haching...
- It sounds like little, but just over 14 km with a dog that you have to push is not to be underestimated.
- There was a slight ascent, but that is also logical, because we followed the Hachinger Bach in the opposite direction to its current.
- Shortly before the source we had to break off, because we were probably in an extremely dangerous area for dogs (see explanation at the end of the page)